As a small business owner myself I know the concerns of all business owners here in Brampton South.
Small business owners can look forward to a new Conservative government repealing Justin Trudeau’s tax increases and cutting red tape.
The government should not stand in the way and make life more difficult for those trying to make a living and grow their business.
A new Conservative government will take several measures to support our small businesses:
• Repeal Trudeau’s tax increases on small business investments
• Make it easier to navigate Canada’s tax system and the Canada Revenue Agency
• Assign a Minister reporting directly to the Prime Minister to lead red tape reduction efforts
• Mandate ministers and regulators to support innovation, economic growth, and global competitiveness
• Champion Canada’s small businesses to the world